6.12.2009

Dear Lakers,

Fatigue has drained my mind of any and all wit, but all I'll say is this: McDonald's once asked, "do you believe in Magic?"...well, we all know that Magic isn't real. And the only Magic that matters is a Laker. What IS real, however, was the smile on DFish's face late in the game that said it all. Helloooo Mr. 0.4! And helloooo 48 min. closer to our 15th NBA Championship. Congrats, all Laker fans!

Love,
Christine

2 comments:

  1. Good game last night! Congrats Team Friends!

    Here's my homage to you. Prahjek: GAME TIME http://bit.ly/gen8c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lakers,
    Will you please tell your fellow NBA team, formerly known as the Sonics, to "Geffit". Seattle is team-less now... so Lakers, maybe you can divide your team up and move to Seattle and start a new NBA team there. Sharing is caring. You can be sponsored by Starbucks or something. Yea. That'd be siiick!

    "Annnnd INTRRRRRO DUCING... THE SEATTTTLLLE STARBUCCCCCKSSSS!!!!!!!!"

    WOWzerss:)

    Anywho, I unfotunately missed last night's game cuz I was at the Happiest Place on Earth... But, CONGRATS!! I hearrrrrd about the craziness:)

    Love,
    Silyho

    ReplyDelete